[enterpriseseven-list] NIC team + VLAN tags

Brian Long (brilong) brilong at cisco.com
Wed Oct 22 14:02:01 EDT 2014

Has anyone used the new NIC teaming function with VLAN tags?

I’ve got a NIC team setup between two NICs using the native VLAN.  Now I’m trying to create a second sub interface “team0.10” to add VLAN 10 traffic and I’m not able to bring it online.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

/Brian/
--
       Brian Long                             |       |
       Research Triangle Park, NC         . | | | . | | | .